The safety of both our drivers and passengers is our priority: the vehicles are cleaned and ventilated after each and every trip.
You'll also be required to respect the following guidelines:
- Masks are mandatory for both the driver and the passenger in all vehicles non equipped with a plexiglass protection.
- Each passenger must bring their own mask as it is unknown - when booking - whether the vehicle is equipped with a plexiglass protective panel.
- Passengers are only allowed in the back of the vehicle.
- Vehicle cannot carry more than one passenger unless a transparent protective panel is installed. In this case the transport of several passengers is allowed as long as they're part of the same household or a group of students with a disability.
- Your driver will take care of letting you in the vehicle to avoid any contact with the door handle.
The driver reserves the right to cancel the trip should
- above measures not be respected
- the passenger present COVID symptoms