To book a ride with Mon Chauffeur please follow these steps:
- Fill in all the necessary information
- Pick-up and drop-off addresses - chosen locations will be marked on the map on the left side of the page
- Pick-up date and time
- Number of passengers and pieces of luggage
- Train number (providing this number will allow the driver to track your journey and adjust the pick-up time)
The number of passengers is set to 1 by default and the number of luggage to 0. The maximum number of passengers and luggage accepted in a vehicle depends on its type. Please make sure to choose a vehicle type that can accept the number of passengers as well as their luggage.
Standard cars usually accept up to 4 passengers with 4 cabin bags or 2 large suitcases. If you are traveling in a larger group or you have more luggage you will either need to request an extra car or upgrade the vehicle type to MPV or bus. You’ll be provided with that choice while booking.
Please note that in the current Covid-19 pandemic situation, for safety reasons the maximum number of passengers can be reduced.
- Once you’ve filled out the form, click the “Get offers” button to get a list of options.
If you book a trip from the railway station, we advise you to take enough time to reach your driver at the meeting point from your arrival platform. You'll thus avoid being charged waiting fees.
Please sign in to leave a comment.